Muzz, formerly known as muzmatch has been created to help single Muslims find their perfect partner while respecting their religious beliefs.
Young individuals in Pakistan looking for a partner are tired of pushy rishta aunties and passing on their bio data to random people. Dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble are of no use given that no one can confirm for sure what community, or religious beliefs the other party comes from, on these apps.
Muzz brings together more than 500 happy Muslim couples every day and celebrate over 200,000 Muslim success stories worldwide. Following are wide variety of features the application offers:
- Selfie Verification: With all profiles being verified using Selfie Verification, SMS confirmation, and location checks, you’re safe.
- Religious Filters: Filter Muslims in your area by sect, ethnicity, how much they pray and much more.
- Chaperones: You can even include a chaperone (known as a Wali) in your conversations for extra peace of mind.
- Community Read: Good behaviour is rewarded. Men and women earn profile badges for the positive feedback they receive.
- Muzz Gold: allows you to more precisely tailor your search and browse without limits.
- Set Your Search Priorities: Search tools will help you find your special someone. Prioritise profiles by religiosity, profession, education, language, and so much more.
- Unlimited Profile: Gold members get unlimited profiles. Get rid of ads so you can focus on finding your future partner.
- Free Weekly Profile Boost: You can stand out from the crowd with a weekly Profile Boost. Each time you Boost, your profile goes to the front of the queue so you get seen by 30x more people.
- Change Your Mind: If you accidentally tap the wrong button and regret not giving someone a chance, you can change your mind about members you have passed or blocked at any time.
- No Blurred Photos: We support our members who want to hide their photos for privacy or modesty. If you never want to see profiles with blurred photos, you can filter these out with Gold.
- VIP Badge: Show that you’re serious about marriage and stand out from the crowd with a gold badge on your profile.
- Rematch: If you have been unmatched and want to keep chatting, you can do so with gold. You can request to rematch for a second chance.
- Second Chance: Sometimes you just want to start fresh. The gold members can completely refresh their profiles once a month to see everyone again and be seen by everyone again.
5 Dating Apps, Including Tinder, Got Banned in Pakistan & the Reactions are Hilarious! Read the full story here:
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has blocked five dating apps, including Tinder, Grinder, Tagged, Skout, and SayHi, labeling them as ‘immoral’ and ‘indecent’ in a statement on Tuesday. PTA further announced issuing a notice to the management of these applications to remove the availability of these services and control the ‘content,’ adhering to the local laws of Pakistan. The PTA said, “keeping in view the negative effects of immoral/indecent content…
Have something to add? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more news and updates, stay tuned to Wow 360.