Popular television host Iqrar ul Hassan has shared a video statement, in which he claims that Zaheer Ahmed, the husband of Dua Zehra has confessed to his crimes.
Before we move ahead let’s rewind. Dua Zehra is a young girl (15 years) who was taken from her home in Karachi. After her parents filed a missing complaint, it was found that she had married a boy named Zaheer Ahmed (21 years). However, she had been claiming at the time that she is of legal age, and has married him per her will.
This one-of-a-kind case had divided social media, while half of the sides were with the parents on bringing their daughter back home, convinced that the minor was being blackmailed or brainwashed, the other half blamed everything on the parents claiming it was their neglect that led to this day.
Fast-forwarding to the present, after a medical test was conducted, it was found that Dua is indeed under the age of 18, hence, her marriage is illegal and invalid. Soon after this news came to light, an arrest warrant was issued for the men behind her alleged kidnapping and marriage, including Zaheer Ahmed.
Pakistani Activist Jibran Nasir Slams Authorities for Taking the Word of Dua Zehra Over Her Parents & Facts
For some time now, Zaheer had been insistent that he has no ties with any gans, and that he and Dua, who met over social media were actually in love and were happy. However, according to the investigative journalist, Syed Iqrar-ul-Hassan, Zaheer Ahmed has recorded a video confession in which he admitted to being involved in the crimes made against the girl.
Well, congratulations as the biggest news is here about Zaheer Ahmed. He has finally confessed about Dua Zehra case in the court, today. Zaheer has said that he was not alone involved in Dua Zehra case but there was a whole gang behind it. This confession proves our claims about Zaheer Ahmed to be true that he was being used by a gang to trap Dua Zehra to be taken to any suspicious place, later on. Zaheer Ahmed reported in court that he was not alone. – Iqrar-ul-Hassan
Today, Zaheer Ahmed had accepted and confessed in court that Dua Zehra didn’t come herself and his current confession refuted his own previous false claims about Dua. Zaheer said that Dua came to Lahore independently but now the drama has been exposed. Zaheer, the YouTubers, the lawyers, and Zaheer’s mother made false claims about Dua Zehra. They all are part of this gang. We don’t want to show videos and proof as the whole nation knows that Zaheer was wrong. No one was buying Dua’s story. People with logic didn’t buy it. Zaheer’s phone location showed that he was in Karachi. After all proofs, Zaheer had to confess his crime Now, Dua Zehra is in safe hands, she has been shifted into Karachi’s shelter home from Lahore.
Watch the video below:
As per Syed Iqrar Ul Hassan, Dua Zehra is now safe and sound and back in Karachi.
On the other hand, a districts and sessions court on Tuesday extended the interim bail of Zaheer Ahmed and his brother, Shabbir, in a case pertaining to the kidnapping of Dua Zehra. Interim pre-arrest bail was granted to Zaheer and his brother on July 21, subject to furnishing a surety of Rs100,000 each.
We can only pray that the young lady can move past her hardships and look forward to a peaceful life with her family.
Stay tuned to WOW360 for more news and updates.
Pakistani Brand Jam-e-Shirin to Take Appropriate Action After Placement Without Permission in Dua Zehra’s Viral Interview