- Italy’s Ministry is offering international scholarships to Pakistani students to pursue higher education at prestigious Italian universities.
- The primary objective of the Italian Government Scholarship program is to promote Italian culture, strengthen international relations, facilitate scientific and technological collaboration, and contribute to the growth of the Italian economy.
- The scholarship program covers various fields of study, including postgraduate programs, courses in arts, music, and dance, PhD programs, research under academic supervision, and Italian language and culture courses. It also provides benefits such as tuition fee coverage, health insurance, and a monthly stipend of 900 Euros.
Good news for Pakistani students looking to study abroad as Italy’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) is providing international scholarships to students from around the world including students from Pakistan.
The primary objective of the Italian Government Scholarship program is to foster Italian culture, enhance international relations, promote global cultural exchange, and facilitate scientific and technological collaboration between Italian and foreign universities including Pakistan which will in turn contribute to the growth of the Italian economy.
Under the Italian Government’s international scholarship program, students have the opportunity to enrol in various programs including postgraduate programs at any Italian university that is recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education.
The host institutes for the government scholarship program include all the universities and institutions that have received recognition from the Ministry of Education.
Fields of Study Students can Register for:
- Postgraduate level
- Courses of Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance
- D. programs
- Research under academic supervision
- Italian Language and Culture Courses
Benefits of the Italian International Scholarship Program Offered by the Italian Government include:
Tuition Fee Coverage
Recipients of the international scholarships are not required to pay any tuition or enrolment fees as these expenses will be covered by the Italian Government. Furthermore, for courses focused on the Italian language and culture, tuition fees are waived for grantees, but they are responsible for covering the enrolment fee from their personal funds.
Health Insurance Coverage
The Italian international scholarship includes comprehensive health insurance coverage for the entire duration of the scholar’s stay in Italy until the completion of their study program. This coverage includes medical expenses resulting from accidents or any sudden medical conditions that arise during their time in Italy.
However, any pre-existing medical conditions of the scholarship recipient will not be covered by the health insurance provided through the Italian Government Scholarship Program.
Scholarship holders will receive a monthly stipend of 900 Euros, which will be transferred to their bank account in Italy on a quarterly basis. The first instalment of the monthly stipend will be disbursed only after the confirmation of enrolment at the chosen university in Italy.
Upon satisfactory academic records, students will receive the final instalment of the monthly stipend. Depending on the duration of the course, the monthly stipend may be divided into three or six instalments.
To initiate the application for the Italian Government Scholarship, students can register an account on the official website by visiting the following link https://studyinitaly.esteri.it/en/login
Once the account is created, applicants are required to complete an online application form and submit the necessary documents through the designated portal. Following the registration, candidates must fill out the application form and provide all the required documents.
Students will be notified by the evaluation committee if they have been selected after the application has been reviewed via the provided email address.
Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Stay tuned to WOW360.