- Five Pakistani models have created history by representing Pakistan in the Miss Universe pageant for the first time, symbolizing a significant breakthrough in global beauty pageantry.
- The top five finalists were selected from over 200 applicants worldwide and participated in a glamorous photoshoot in the Maldives, dressed in creations by renowned Filipino designer Furne One.
- One of these finalists will be crowned to represent Pakistan at the 72nd Miss Universe competition in El Salvador, showcasing the nation’s cultural heritage and the beauty of its people on a global stage.
Five Pakistani models have made history by representing Pakistan for the first time ever in the Miss Universe pageant, marking a significant and ground-breaking moment in the world of beauty pageantry.
This remarkable achievement reflects the evolving landscape of diversity and inclusivity in the global beauty industry. Pakistan’s presence on the Miss Universe stage signifies a step forward towards broader representation, showcasing the nation’s rich cultural heritage and the beauty of its people.
The Top 5 finalists of Miss Universe Pakistan have been Announced:
- 24-year-old Erica Rabin from Karachi
- 24-year-old Hira Inam from Lahore
- 28-year-old Jessica Wilson from Rawalpindi
- 19-year-old US-Pakistani Malika Alvi
- 26-year-old Sabrina Wasim from Punjab
The top five finalists have been carefully chosen from a diverse pool of over 200 global applicants, according to organizers. These exceptional contestants recently participated in a photoshoot set against the picturesque backdrop of the Maldives, donning splendid ensembles crafted by renowned Filipino designer Furne One, whose Amato fashion label is centred in Dubai.
Out of the 5 chosen, one model will be crowned with the honour of representing Pakistan for the very first time on the grand stage of the global Miss Universe pageant. This will be the 72nd year of the Miss Universe competition which is all set to take place in El Salvador later this year.
Josh Yugen the National Director of Miss Universe Pakistan said
“For the first time in the history of the biggest competition of its kind, one empowering woman will carry the name of Pakistan across her heart, but moreover, she is carrying the riveting stories of more than 210 million Pakistanis from all over the world.”
Pakistani Models Breaking Barriers
The inclusion of Pakistani models in the coveted competition highlights the growing recognition of the country’s burgeoning fashion and entertainment industry on the international stage. It not only celebrates the individual beauty and talent of these models but also serves as a symbol of Pakistan’s cultural and artistic prowess. This historic moment has garnered immense support and excitement from across the nation, as people eagerly await to see their representatives shine on the global platform.
As these Pakistani models embark on their journey to represent their homeland in the Miss Universe Pageant, they carry with them the hopes and aspirations of a nation, challenging stereotypes and breaking barriers. Their participation sends a powerful message of empowerment and inspiration to young individuals across Pakistan, encouraging them to dream big and reach for the stars.
In this historic moment, Pakistan takes its place among the diverse and vibrant tapestry of nations showcased in the Pageant, emphasizing the beauty of unity in diversity.
Follow WOW360 for more.