- Khaadi’s Kreate Your Mark platform launches new products including Khaadi henna cone
- The initiative is supporting women-owned small businesses
No, this is not a joke, popular Pakistani brand Khaadi has actually launched a number of products at their home experience centres, which including the Khaadi Henna Cone.
Now that Eid-ul-Fitr is around the corner, Pakistanis are excited to get their hands on the henna cone and try it out. So why has the famous clothing brand experimented with mehndi?
The CEO of Khaadi, Shamoon Sultan has launched an initiative to support female entrepreneurs.
Social Media Reacts to Khaadi Henna Cone
Here’s what social media thinks of this new product:
One user sarcastically wrote that Khaadi should introduce diapers next, while another shared that the price of the cone is Rs. 700. To this a user added that the brand should provide someone to apply the henna cone too in that price.
Eid-ul-Fitr 2023: 5 Pakistani Films To Release This Year on Eid
Importance of Supporting Small Women-Owned Businesses
Supporting small women-owned businesses is important for several reasons:
- Promoting gender equality: Women-owned businesses face unique challenges and biases, and supporting them helps to promote gender equality in the business world. It also empowers women to take charge of their economic well-being and break down barriers to their success.
- Boosting the economy: Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, and when they succeed, they create jobs and stimulate economic growth. Supporting women-owned businesses contributes to this growth and helps to create a more vibrant and diverse economy.
- Fostering innovation: Women entrepreneurs bring fresh perspectives and innovative ideas to the table like the Khaadi henna cone. Supporting their businesses helps to encourage this creativity and innovation, leading to new products, services, and ways of doing business.
- Strengthening communities: Small businesses are often deeply rooted in their communities and contribute to their vitality and growth. Supporting women-owned businesses helps to strengthen these connections and build stronger, more resilient communities.
- Investing in the future: Supporting small women-owned businesses is an investment in the future. By helping these businesses grow and succeed, we are building a more prosperous and equitable society for future generations.